Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I am finished up with my internship hours, and I am looking forward to the extra time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have to write 4 papers within the next three weeks. THREE WEEKS! that is all the time I have left here in NY.

The cold weather is back, and it looks like its finally here to stay. We had a couple of weeks that stayed between 40-low 60's. But with the cold weather has come the Christmas decorations. Macy's just revealed their windows, and the city is bedecked in reds and greens. I walked by the ice rink at Bryant Park today...I think that maybe this weekend I will make my way over there. It is a bigger rink than the one at Rockefeller, and there are not as many spectators to see you fall either.

Rachel's family is in town for Thanksgiving, and they were so kind as to invite me out to dinner with them the other night. We ate at the Carnegie Deli, a used-to-be popular hotspot where performers would hang out after their shows at Carnegie Hall. The decor is so...quirky. There are framed and signed photographs of all the stars that have eaten at the deli, and they line the walls from floor to ceiling.

Sorry I haven't been posting enough photographs until now. My camera's battery has been dead for weeks and I continually forget to charge it.
Soon to come...photos of our Thanksgiving Feast and the Macy's parade...

No comments: