Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Today I have spent many hours attempting to organize my many worldly possessions that I have accumulated over the last 4 years. Everything was fine until I started finding old art projects. How can I convey to you the feelings I experienced? Embarrassment, regret, disbelief, and questions of "why?" ran through my head. SO many of the projects were lame. I wish I could rewind time and do them all over again. There were moments of triumph here and there, but they were not enough to eliminate the pesky evidence of amateurish artistry. I guess everyone develops their talents in different ways and in their own time. My growth has really shown itself within the last two years of college. Particularly the last year and a half. I know that its only upward from here, but how i wish that the money spent on art supplies, hours spent conceiving and executing projects, could have produced more sightly pieces.

I won't even bother posting pictures. I'll save you the eyesore.

No comments: